EU Extends Russia Sanctions to July Amid Fragile Ukraine PeaceBy
Penalties were scheduled to expire at end of January 2016
Russia describes EU's actions as a `short-sighted game'
The European Union renewed economic sanctions on Russia for another six months as questions remained over the implementation of Ukraine’s peace plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts