Burundi Army Repels Attacks on Bases in Worst Violence Since MayBy
Military spokesman says its forces killed, captured gunmen
Raids follow months of violence that have killed 277 people
Burundi’s army said it repelled attacks on military barracks in the capital, Bujumbura, in the city’s worst violence since a failed coup in May.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks