Hong Kong Property on the Brink as Developers Offer Stealthy Price CutsBy and
Cheung Kong, Henderson Land among developers offering rebates
Developers making mortgages available with 10% deposits
Kowloon Development Co.’s Upper East project in Hong Kong’s Hung Hom area is offering a raft of rebates and hidden discounts that can reduce the cost to a buyer as much as 14 percent, and it will throw in a second mortgage too.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's