Rand Drops to Record After South Africa Debt Rating, Outlook CutBy
Bond yields jump to highest level since February 2014
`Brave leadership' needed to reignite economy, NKC says
The rand fell to a record against the dollar and bonds tumbled, sending yields to their highest levels since February 2014, after Fitch Ratings cut South Africa’s credit rating and Standard & Poor’s lowered its outlook on the country’s debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries