Islamic State Claims to Show First Beheading of Russian `Agent'By
Terrorist group shows Russian-speaker killing `agent': SITE
Video warns Russians of terror attacks, Syrian quagmire
Islamic State has released a video that claims to show the beheading of a Russian agent in Syria by a man speaking the language, the first time the terrorist group has released footage of such an execution, according to SITE, a U.S. research group that tracks jihadist sites.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's