Unidentified Gunmen Attack U.N. Base in Northern Mali: ReutersJanet Ong
Unidentified gunmen attacked a base for U.N. peacekeepers in the northern Mali town of Kidal, Reuters reports, citing a Reuters witness and an unidentified U.N. peacekeeper at the base.
There wasn’t any immediate comment from the U.N. force, report says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- U.S. Stocks End Mixed as Bonds Gain, Dollar Slumps: Markets Wrap