Gold Falls to Lowest Since 2010 as Rising Dollar Curbs DemandBy and
Probablility of Fed raising U.S. rates next month increases
Higher dollar cuts demand for gold as alternative asset
Gold fell to the lowest in five years as speculation that U.S. policy makers will raise interest rates next month helped boost the dollar, curbing the metal’s appeal as an alternative asset.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's