Obama Says Russia Faces Strategic Choice as Assad Can't StayBy and
Negotiations over next several weeks will determine direction
Fear of terrorism must not become `new normal,' Obama says
U.S. President Barack Obama said Russia must make a strategic decision about Syria and the next several weeks will show whether Russian President Vladimir Putin will give up backing the Syrian regime of Bashar al-Assad to join in a broad campaign against Islamic State.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries