Ex-Navy Seal Bets on Newly Discovered Congo Copper DepositBy
Frontier in talks on `multi-million dollar' partnership deal
Company sees venture being profitable at current copper price
Frontier Resource Group, founded by former U.S. Navy Seal Erik Prince, is in talks with a potential partner to develop a copper deposit in central Democratic Republic of Congo where the company says the metal has never been found before.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself