Manufacturing in U.S. Climbs for First Time in Three MonthsBy
Gain led by pickup in output of building supplies, vehicles
Warm weather drove down utility use, oil drilling hit mining
Factory output increased in October for the first time in three months as producers turned out more construction materials and motor vehicles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself