Report Card: Clinton Opens the Door to Her Rivals
After just one previous debate, both Bernie Sanders and Martin O'Malley showed they learned from their weak initial performances on the national stage. Hillary Clinton made no major errors, but she failed to match the dominating performance of the Democratic presidential candidates' initial face-off in Las Vegas. After several weeks on a roll, Clinton not so much moved backwards as she let Sanders, and even O'Malley, back in the hunt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy