Swedish Startup Rides `Serial' Wave Taking Podcast App to U.S.By
Acast investors include Rovio co-founder, Bonnier Group
Acast U.K. chief is ex-Spotify European sales director
Acast, the Swedish podcast application backed by Angry Birds creator Kaj Hed and Nordic publishing group Bonnier AB, is crossing the Atlantic to start service in the U.S. Monday, riding demand that podcasts like “Serial” ignited last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig