Apache Said to Get Takeover Approach for $18 Billion CompanyBy , , and
Apache rejected unsolicited offer and is working with Goldman
Buyer couldn't be identified, unclear if talks will resume
Apache Corp., the oil explorer worth more than $18 billion, has received an unsolicited takeover approach for a deal that would be the largest for an independent producer in the U.S. this year, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion