SolarCity Focus on Turning a Profit Making Investors UnhappyBy
Solar installer lost money in all but two quarters since IPO
SolarCity cuts 2015 install forecast, sees 2016 growth slowing
SolarCity Corp. is ready to start behaving like a grown-up, reducing costs and focusing on making a profit. Investors would prefer it continue acting like a teenager.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon