Bush's Big Bomb
A few hours before the third Republican presidential debate on Wednesday night at the University of Colorado at Boulder, I was hunched over my laptop, either hard at work or studying Google Maps to determine the nearest dispensary of a form of medication (absurdly) not yet legal in the Empire State, when I overheard some gasbag (and trust me, being a bloviator of the first order myself, I know the type) holding forth about Jeb Bush. About how the debate was a “do-or-die” event for the former Florida governor. A “make-or-break moment” with “everything on the line,” in which the stakes were “the whole ball of wax.” Etc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy