Argentine Opposition Scores Upset to Force Runoff ElectionBy and
Former mayor Macri to face ruling party's Scioli on Nov. 22
Macri pledges end to currency controls and tariffs on wheat
A surprise surge by the Argentine opposition candidate on Sunday drove the presidential race to a runoff, the first in its history, with the two main candidates locked in a near tie.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’