Rengan Rajaratnam Says His Brother, Galleon Cheated HimBy and
Raj Rajaratnam also named in fraud lawsuit filed in New York
Rengan Rajaratnam first to be cleared in insider probe
Raj Rajaratnam’s Galleon Group LLC has a new adversary: The imprisoned hedge fund manager’s younger brother Rengan Rajaratnam claims to have been cheated out of $13.5 million in pay while working for him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’