Clinton Leads in Nevada, South Carolina: CNN/ORC PollJohn Hughes
Hillary Clinton backed by 50% in Nevada, where first Democratic debate is tomorrow, with Bernie Sanders at 34% and Joe Biden at 12%, according to CNN/ORC poll.
- In S.C., Clinton is at 49%, Sanders 24% and Biden 18%: CNN/ORC
- Oct. 3-10 polls of 253 likely Democratic voters in Nevada and 301 in S.C. had sampling error rates of 6ppts and 5.5ppts, respectively
- NOTE: On the Republican side, CBS reported yday its national poll showed Donald Trump backed by 27% of primary voters, followed by Ben Carson at 21%; Oct. 4-8 poll of 419 Republican primary voters had sampling error of 5ppts
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- China Hits Back on Trump Tariffs as Europe Off the Hook for Now
- Bitcoin Falls on Fears of Regulatory Trouble for Big Crypto Exchange