Hillary Clinton Calls for Breaking Up 'Too Risky' Financial Firms
Hillary Clinton supports breaking up or reorganizing financial firms that are “too large and too risky to be managed effectively,” her campaign said Thursday as it unveiled a set of proposals aimed at reining in what it sees as Wall Street's abuses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone