Co. That Backed Up Clinton Server Could Have E-Mails: McClatchyNicholas Johnston
The Connecticut company that Hillary Clinton hired to back up her e-mails when she served as secretary of state could still have the files on its “cloud” storage sites, McClatchy reports, citing letter from Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis.
- Johnson says in letter that backup co. has “possesed a backup of the server’s contents since June 2013”
- NOTE: Disclosure mmeans some of Clinton’s >31,000 personal e- mails may be recovered; she has said she deleted them upon turning over her official e-mails to State Dept late last year
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Cambridge Analytica's Board Suspends CEO Nix Amid Inquiry
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap