Biden May Make Decision on Whether to Run in 7-10 Days: CBS NewsDan Hart
Two of three people familiar with Joe Biden’s deliberations say he is leaning toward entering presidential race, CBS News says.
- Vice president likely won’t participate in first Democratic debate on Oct. 13, even if he decides to seek party’s nomination before then, CBS News says, citing people familiar
- Biden will need time, maybe a couple of wks to put together campaign’s foundation, raise money before state ballot deadlines: CBS News
- Biden spokesperson declined to comment to CBS News
- NOTE: Related Story: Biden Said to Extend Window to Decide on Presidential Run: CNN
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says