Hillary Clinton Backs Syria ‘No-Fly’ Zones: WHDH-TV BostonKim Chipman
“I personally would be advocating now for a no-fly zone and humanitarian corridors to try to stop the carnage on the ground and from the air,” Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton tells Boston’s WHDH-TV.
- NOTE: White House spokesman Josh Earnest told reporters earlier this week that a no-fly zone is “not something that we’re considering,” and that it would raise “whole set of logistical questions about how exactly what would be enforced”
- Clinton on Republican rival Donald Trump saying that if had the authority he would send away Syrian refugees who attempt to reside in U.S.:
- “I don’t know what country he thinks he’s living in. We have a long and proud tradition of accepting refugees from conflict,” the former secretary of state says
- Clinton declined to criticize Democratic candidate and Sen. Bernie Sanders, saying she wants to focus on differences with Republicans: WHDH
- NOTE: 1st Democratic debate set for Oct. 13 in Las Vegas
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data