China’s Official Factory Gauge Stabilizes Near 3-Year LowBloomberg News
Manufacturing output climbed to 52.3 in September from 51.7
Caixin China factory index also remained at weak level
China’s official factory gauge stabilized around a three-year low as government stimulus measures showed signs of steadying the weakness in manufacturing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig