Carson: Muslim Nominees to Federal Bench Should Be QuestionedHolly Rosenkrantz
“Islam, which incorporates Sharia, is a lifestyle,” GOP presidential candidate Ben Carson says in a radio interview with Hugh Hewitt.
- “If we are talking about a whole different way of life, which includes Sharia,” it is “a political aspect” that must be examined, he says
- Sharia law is supposed to govern all aspects of Muslim’s life; comes from several sources, including Quran, sayings of Muhammad, ruings of Islamic scholars.
- Says he wouldn’t have a problem appointing Muslims if their life, lifestyle, judicial record examined
- Carson also says shooting in Oregon raises need to look deeper into mental health of gun owners
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts