Trump Viewed Unfavorably by Most Voters: Suffolk/USATodayHolly Rosenkrantz
(Corrects spelling of Fiorina’s first name in first bullet.)
Donald Trump has the most support at 23% from those expecting to vote in GOP primaries, but his favorability was the lowest at 27%, according to Suffolk University/USA Today national poll of likely voters.
- Trump followed in poll by Ben Carson and Carly Fiorina at 13% each
- Trump’s favorability, at 27%, was lowest of 10 candidates named in poll, and 61% of voters say they disapprove of him
- By 53%-39% margin, people said a Muslim couldn’t be elected president; by 49%-40% margin, they said they wouldn’t vote for a qualified Muslim
- NOTE: Sept. 24-28 survey of 1k voters likely to cast ballots in 2016 election has error margin of +/- 3 ppts
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data