JPMorgan Hires Pu as Vice-Chairman of China Investment BankingBy
Pu Xueqian was Rothschild's head of China investment banking
Bank appoints Kelvin Cho as Greater China head of ECM
JPMorgan Chase & Co. hired Pu Xueqian from financial advisory firm Rothschild as vice chairman of global investment banking for China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations