Trump Says His Campaign Rhetoric is ‘A Little Childish:’ CNNDavid Banks
Donald Trump admitted the words he uses to describe his presidential opponents are probably “a little childish” in an interview with CNN’s Erin Burnett.
- “But you know what? This is a campaign,” the Republican front-runner says
- Trump touted his tax plan, released Monday, that cuts income tax rates for most Americans -- “the economy’s going to just be absolutely like a rocket” he tells CNN
- On Syria and Islamic militants, Trump says “let Russia fight ISIS if they want to fight them”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Musk Takes Down the Tesla and SpaceX Facebook Pages
- Trump Wanted a Trade War. Here’s What One Looks Like
- A Horror Week for the Dow Has Investors Begging for Trump Respite
- Qantas Passes Aviation Milestone With Direct Perth-London Flight
- Stocks Tumble in Biggest Weekly Decline Since 2016: Markets Wrap