Rand Paul Super-PAC Stops Raising Money: PoliticoHolly Rosenkrantz
One of 3 super-PACs supporting Rand Paul’s presidential bid has stopped raising money, Politico reports.
- Ed Crane, who oversees the group PurplePAC, tells Politico in interview that Paul has abandoned his libertarian views; “I have stopped raising money for him until I see the campaign correct its problems”
- A Paul spokesman did not respond to request for comment, Politico says
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Avicii, DJ-Producer Who Performed Around the World, Dies
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History