Bob Barr, Former Libertarian Presidential Candidate, Backs CruzDerek Wallbank
Former Rep. Bob Barr will chair “Liberty Leaders for Cruz” coalition, Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign syas in statement.
- NOTE: Barr represented Georgia in the U.S. House as a Republican from 1995-2003 and ran for president in 2008 as a Libertarian
- Cruz also rolls out endorsements from eight Iowans who previously backed Ron Paul for president and are endorsing Cruz over Ron’s son Rand Paul
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data