Billionaire Icahn Endorses Donald Trump as 'Business' CandidateBy
`Trump says he’s very serious and I believe him,' Icahn said
Fiorina unlikely `to withstand the scrutiny' of H-P record
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump mentioned investor Carl Icahn as a potential Treasury Secretary, should he win. Now, Icahn is endorsing his fellow billionaire as the only campaigner speaking out on crucial business and economic concerns.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn