Druckenmiller Says Alternatives Fueled Bowdoin's 14.4% GainBy and
Fund helped by decline in oil, currencies, Druckenmiller says
Endowment is led by Paula Volent, protege of Yale's manager
Bowdoin College’s endowment return of 14.4 percent -- the best among schools so far this year -- was fueled by a portfolio built around top-performing private equity and hedge funds, said Stanley Druckenmiller, a longtime investment committee member.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts