Alibaba Falls as Lockup Ends, Putting Focus on Yahoo's StakeBy and
Trading restriction ends on almost 1.6 billion shares
Yahoo weighs spinoff of Alibaba stake amid tax uncertainty
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. fell as trading restrictions ended following the Chinese e-commerce company’s initial public offering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’