Russia Boosts Gold Reserves by Most in at Least Five MonthsBy
Central bank says nation bought about 30 metric tons in August
Bullion priced in rubles has surged 60% in past year
Russia’s appetite for gold accelerated last month, with the country adding the most to its reserves since at least March.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations