GOP Candidates Say Which Woman They Would Put on $10 BillNicholas Johnston
GOP presidential candidates say who they would replace Alexander Hamilton with on $10 bill:
- Rand Paul: Susan B. Anthony
- Mike Huckabee: his wife
- Marco Rubio: Rosa Parks
- Ted Cruz: Would replace Andrew Jackson on $20 bill with Rosa Parks
- Ben Carson: his mother
- Donald Trump: his daughter Ivanka for enduring 3-hour debate or Rosa Parks
- Jeb Bush: Margaret Thatcher
- Scott Walker: Clara Barton
- Carly Fiorina: Says changing person on bill is just “a gesture”
- John Kasich: Mother Teresa
- Chris Christie: Abigail Adams
- NOTE: Treasury has announced plans to replace Hamilton on $10 bill with a woman
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.