Biostime Surges to Record on Purchase of Health-Supplement MakerBy and
Chinese baby formula maker buys Australia's Swisse Wellness
Biostime arranges $450 million in bridge financing for deal
Biostime International Holdings Ltd., the Chinese infant formula producer, surged to a record in Hong Kong trading after agreeing to take control of Australian health-supplement maker Swisse Wellness Group Pty for A$1.3 billion ($934 million).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018