Ukraine Cease-Fire Accord Deadline May Be Extended, Russia SaysAnton Doroshev
The deadline for the two sides meeting all the conditions of the peace agreement between the Ukrainian government and Kremlin-backed separatists in the country’s easternmost regions may be extended, a Russian official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts