FIFA Compliance Head Scala Pressures Soccer Body to ChangeTariq Panja
FIFA’s head of compliance went public with changes that he says the embattled soccer governing body needs to restore its credibility after U.S. authorities accused current and former senior officials of “rampant” corruption.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts