Ukraine Default Swap Holders Nurse Losses as Debt Deal Too GoodBy
Cost of insuring nation's debt dropped by half after debt deal
Holders of contracts expiring Sept. 20 risk not getting paid
As holders of Ukraine’s international debt celebrate a better-than-expected restructuring deal, there are few corks popping among buyers of the country’s credit default swaps.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations