Lessig Hits $1m Fundraising Goal to Trigger Dem Presidential BidBen Brody
- Said when announcing exploratory committee Aug. 11 that he would proceed w/candidacy if he raised $1m by Labor Day on Sept. 7
- Says if elected president, he will pass “Citizen Equality Act of 2017,” then resign
- Related Story: Lawrence Lessig Wants to Be President for ’as Short a Time as Possible’
- Related Story: Lawrence Lessig on the Difference Between Him and Bernie Sanders
- Related Story: Lawrence Lessig Says Referendum Candidacy Isn’t Quixotic
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like: