China Says Tibet Now in Its Golden Age Ahead of 50th AnniversaryBloomberg News
China issues paper on Tibet, reaffirming autonomy: Xinhua
White paper released ahead of Tibet's 50th anniversary
Tibet is “now in its golden age,” according to a Chinese government paper released ahead of the 50th anniversary of the autonomous region’s foundation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018