Ken Griffin's Citadel Is Said to Stop Event-Driven InvestingBy
Joseph Rotter, head of the strategy, has left the firm.
Citadel will still invest in companies going through mergers.
Citadel, the $26 billion investment firm run by Ken Griffin, stopped investing in companies going through events like spinoffs and restructurings, and the head of that business has left, said a person familiar with the firm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders