'Star Wars' $150 BB-8 Droid Takes Stage With Aid From Disney CEOBy and
Bob Iger mentored Colorado tech company that invented new toy
Sphero wants its robots to be another member of the family
“Star Wars: The Force Awakens” won’t hit theaters for another three months, but a fresh face has already emerged from the film -- the BB-8 ball-shaped robot droid that scoots inexplicably across the desert in a theatrical trailer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts