Rubio Previews Energy PlanAlison Elkin
Senator Marco Rubio says as president he would immediately lift ban on crude-oil exports, stop EPA’s Clean Power Plan, and “empower states to regulate energy production within their own borders.”
- Florida Republican’s campaign releases excerpts from speech to be delivered today in Oklahoma City
- Attacks Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, saying that when she speaks on energy, “for the most part, she resorts to empty rhetoric that refuses to chart much of a course in either direction”
- Full excerpts: http://bit.ly/1LKD1Aj
- NOTE: Rubio To Discuss Energy Policy in Oklahoma City on Sept. 2
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data