O’Malley To Hold Debate Protest Outside DNC’s D.C. HeadquartersMadeline McMahon
Democratic presidential candidate Martin O’Malley will hold protest on Sept. 16 to urge the Democratic Natl’ Cmte to hold more debates, according to campaign statement.
- NOTE: Sept. 16 is date of next Republican presidential debate, to be televised by CNN
- NOTE: O’Malley has criticized DNC for scheduling just 6 faceoffs between the party’s presidential contenders, saying group is making “a cynical move to delay and limit our own party debates”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?