Olam’s Mitsubishi Cash Injection to Help With M&A, CEO SaysBy and
Deal is latest in Japan trading house agriculture M&A spree
Olam shares climb 10% after deal to highest since December
The S$915 million ($654 million) cash that Mitsubishi Corp. will pay for new shares of Olam International Ltd. will help Singapore’s commodity trader fund acquisitions, according to Chief Executive Officer Sunny Verghese.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts