Bush: Trump’s Latest Tax Idea Would ‘Destroy Our Economy’Michael Bender
“The last time he had an idea about taxes, it was taxing assets,” Jeb Bush says of Donald Trump at townhall meeting in Norfolk, Va.
- Taxing assets at 14.5% would “destroy our economy”
- Bush says Trump backs single-payer health system and that “would be a disaster for our country”
- “He supported partial-birth abortions. I’ve never met somebody that actually had that view and said it publicly”
- “Donald Trump supported Hillary Clinton in 2008. I supported John McCain”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Cambridge Analytica's Board Suspends CEO Nix Amid Inquiry
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap