Hillary Clinton Reiterates Call for Action on Gun ViolenceNicholas Johnston
“Heartbroken and angry. We must act to stop gun violence, and we cannot wait any longer. Praying for the victims’ families in Virginia,” Hillary Clinton says on Twitter.
- NOTE: Television reporter, cameraman killed on live television this morning in Virgina, AP reports; police pursuing shooter who is believed to be disgruntled former employee of station
- Va. Gov. Terry McAuliffe in interview with WTOP reiterated call for stricter gun laws
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy