Clinton Says U.S. Must ‘Balance’ Gun Rights With Tougher LawsNicholas Johnston and Jennifer Epstein
“We have got to do something about gun violence in America and I will take it on,” Hillary Clinton tells reporters in Iowa.
- Says shooting today in Virginia will perhaps be “for the media for the public for elected officals for every American what it hopefully will finally take for us to act”
- “There are many people who face it and know it but then turn away because it’s hard. it’s a very political, difficult issue in America”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders