Bush Says Trump Should be ‘Held to Account’ On ImmigrationNicholas Johnston and Michael C. Bender
If Donald Trump’s immigration proposals face tough questions “what you’ll find is this guy doesn’t have a plan,” Jeb Bush says at townhall meeting in Pensacola, Fla.
- Trump should be asked if his plans are practical, how they’ll be paid for, how he’ll stop remittances
- Trump is “appealing to people’s angst and their anger”
- “This guy is now the front-runner, he should be held to account just like me”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- Bitcoin Falls on Fears of Regulatory Trouble for Big Crypto Exchange