Bush Says Trump Should be ‘Held to Account’ On ImmigrationNicholas Johnston and Michael C. Bender
If Donald Trump’s immigration proposals face tough questions “what you’ll find is this guy doesn’t have a plan,” Jeb Bush says at townhall meeting in Pensacola, Fla.
- Trump should be asked if his plans are practical, how they’ll be paid for, how he’ll stop remittances
- Trump is “appealing to people’s angst and their anger”
- “This guy is now the front-runner, he should be held to account just like me”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’