White House Leaves Door Open for Obama 2016 Primary EndorsementKim Chipman
White House spokesman Josh Earnest declines to rule out President Obama making an endorsement during 2016 Democratic presidential primary season.
- Question in response to what Obama may do if Vice President Joe Biden runs against former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for Democratic nomination
- Earnest notes that Obama has said his decision to pick Biden as his VP was smartest choice he’s made in politics
- Earnest also notes that Obama has noted his respect and appreciation for Clinton
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- Stocks Tumble in Biggest Weekly Decline Since 2016: Markets Wrap
- Musk Takes Down the Tesla and SpaceX Facebook Pages
- World's Biggest Cryptocurrency Exchange Is Heading to Malta
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap